Blog Post #25
I have been in junior college for about 2 months ++ now and i must say that it has been a very enriching experience so far. I wanted to be more sociable and to make more friends which i totally did. The school was great, they created the initiation group then we had the orientation group and then class and senior class so now I know plenty of people. I also managed to make friends with people outside of these groups. Which I am very proud of considering how introverted i have become over 2 years. Im starting to open up more. And i think its actually not that hard making friends. All it takes is just a smile and maybe some talking which im getting better at.
JC workload is tough
Heh found this from earlier this year ^^ and I guess I never found time to finish it up.
JC workload is tough
Heh found this from earlier this year ^^ and I guess I never found time to finish it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment