Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Blog Post #22

Blog Post #22

These days, I have been quite busy with work. Sec 4 life is very hectic! Even though I have dropped History, I still find everything piling up and threatening to crush me. Chemistry is a big big problem. I guess after last year's results, I'm quite demotivated and determined that I'm not ever going to excel in chemistry. Aish. And Geography's gonna be a big problem too since its going to be my only humanities, I have to do extra well so that my GPA would be good. Don't even get me started on English; I mean okay I get my english teacher's intentions but everything is too new for us and we are not used to stuff like that so I'm trying to adapt but the critical response test last week was done really really badly because I think my points aren't even relevant. The only good thing was that it only weigh 1.26%. But I heard today that we are gonna have a compre test at the end of the term. It's not even March and I'm already feeling the burden of homework and schoolwork.

I'm still not having much luck with friends. And I still prefer spending time alone. But actually that depends on who it is.

Lol I found this unfinished blog from like forever ago and decide to post it anyway but I will be updating with another new blog post soon.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment